Saturday, February 23, 2008

For Sunday

Hey all, I dropped off tons of paint, and some wood and fabric yesterday (Fri). Today a few of us got some work done building the structure. If anyone wants to begin decorating the cubby spaces inside and out that would be cool. Tomorrow- Sun- if we all meet at 4 we can share some ideas on what to do next and get started. Please post if you are coming in, and if you aren't so we will know how many people will be sharing input and whether we should wait for the rest before making changes. Thanks- see you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hey Leslie!
I came by Friday and waited for an hour but no one was there except for Ladis so I ended up leaving. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it today, but if I do go, I can't be there for the entire time. :(

AwesomeJoan said...

Hey guys. Are there open hours at warphaus tomorrow, Monday? Because there is a good chance I will not be able to come in today, but I could definitely come tomorrow and work at any point. Some things have happened this weekend that have created sudden schedule changes for me.

Sorry for the inconvenience, See everyone Tuesday =)

-Joan